Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dream Car

I am a firm believer in the Law of Attraction (things happen to you according to what you are thinking about, good or bad) so I have decided to think an awful lot about getting a new Dodge Zeo (pictured above and below).


They aren't on the market yet, but the moment they come out I want one so bad. They are electric cars and can go up to 250 miles before needing to be charged and can go from 0 to 60 in under six seconds. Here is the link if you want to learn more: http://www.dodge.com/en/autoshow/concept_vehicles/zeo/ I have printed out a picture and stuck it on my desk and I will get one of these cars. However, I am thinking it's not going to be a Nanuk friendly car; maybe I'll have to hang on to the Subaru for him.

Eric and I have made another wedding decision (they are few and far between, so pardon my excitement), but I need everyone's help. We knew from the get-go that we wanted it in the mountains, but weren't sure where. We have now decided that it's more "us" to have it at some random spot rather than an actual official reception/wedding hall. Plus it didn't hurt the decision any that it will cost us less. So here's the homework assignment: We need to find an place close to the valley (at the furthest maybe Park City) with an open area big enough for a large party (200-300 people maybe -still haven't decided if we are doing the wedding and the reception at the same place) and accessible to those that can't/won't hike. Once we have this issue out of the way, I have been promised a date. Thanks and love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment