Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Museum of War

Sooo.... you may not remember me, but, well, it's me. I'm not going to waste a lot of time with blabber on why I haven't blogged - I'm sure you can figure out that I've been busy ;)

Tommy's latest obsession, much to my dismay at times, is war. He has tons of little plastic army guys, many from Eric and his dad. Anyway, he compiles them into separate wars and makes a musuem out of his room - it's open for business about once a month. These are pics from the second time he did it. He takes you on a tour and explains each war and gives little interesting facts about them - I even learned some things I didn't know.

Cowboys & Indians War

Iraq War





Vietnam War







Korean War





Desert Storm


Afghanistan





I think this is the Korean War again...








World War II is his favorite, it's the on the brown table. On the plastic drawer set is the Civil War.


We went skiing at the Canyons :) on Feb. 6th - I know this because I accidentally scheduled it for the same day as Ashlee's wedding! Fortunately for me, her wedding wasn't until later in the day so we just left the slopes early and got ready.






A blurry shot of where Ashlee and Jake got married.....





Awwww :)






Isn't she lovely? Isn't she beautiful? That little b**ch. J/K!










Too many beers for Foosa...





No really, he's having a great time!




Tommy and Foosa sleeping together :)








I did promise Eric I'd bake him pies, here is my first ever attempt at pie baking....


1 comment:

  1. so...how did the pie turn out?!

    ps. miss you! lunch soon? or maybe dinner and a movie (one where you can actually see the whole thing!)

    ReplyDelete