Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mother's Day

Slowly but surely, we are catching up to the present, I may even be totally caught up by tomorrow. Before we get to the Mother's Day Extravaganza, here are a couple of pics of Syrena giving our "Big" a bath:





Here is Syrena modeling a new outfit.


Playtime with doggies...



For Mother's Day I wanted to go horse back riding. One hour of it was $140! I have got to figure out a way to just get horses of our own, because that's a lot of money for just one hour. Anyway, here's Tommy on Sarah - she's the horse they used to model Rain after in the movie Spirit. She's very sweet and gentle and at various points in time, everyone in the family has ridden her because she's a great first timer horse (except me of course, I don't need no first timer horse!!).







Here's the horse I rode, but now I totally can't remember his name. He had some spunk and I enjoyed riding him quite a bit. Of course, I just enjoy riding a whole heck of a lot, so I'm not terribly picky.


Here's Syrena and Eric. Syrena kept lagging behind the group just so she could trot to keep up. She would laugh and laugh.







Here we all are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment