Friday, March 20, 2009

Wedding Plans

I don't have much time for a real post, but it has been pretty much forever since my last post. I have super busy at work and the few days when I get out of here on time, the last thing I am thinking about is blogging. Eric's mom bought me a wedding dress!! It is so beautiful, I love it so much. I just want to wear it all the time. I also got new shoes to go with it, nothing really fancy but wow are they comfortable - which is important.

Let's see.... also, my brave and amazing Aunt Missy has taken on the wedding planning, and I can't thank her enough. I was so lost and overwhelmed, just had no idea what I needed to do nor how to do it. Now it's exciting to me again instead of a scary chore that feels like I can't accomplish it. I will try to post more often with at least the little wedding details as they happen, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment