Sunday, April 12, 2009

New Millenium, Here I Come:)

That's right ladies and gentleman, I have made this leap. Although I have been involved with the current century before, it has been awhile and it is Eric's first time... that's right; he's an "Internet at home" virgin. I am so excited to finally have the Internet at home! I just couldn't take it anymore, I am too busy at work to mess around and do important things like blog and by the time I can do it, I just want to go home. Also, with trying to make wedding plans, I just needed access to it on the weekends as well. Wait 'til the kids find out, they are going to freak out. Tommy will be YouTubing like a crazy man. Eric has been avidly reading all the NFL websites and downloading new music onto his Zune.

We got one of those things that plug into your USB so we can use it on any computer, the laptop; home computer ...yeah, any computer - guess it wasn't really necessary to explain what that meant, I suppose you can follow along with that one okay. Anyway, it's pretty damn groovy. Now I can get back to my blogging again. I know I don't have much readership, but what I really liked about when I was blogging frequently was how often I drug the camera around with me to post photos. So get ready world, I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment