Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Some Wedding Planning :)

We went up to the site where we are having the wedding on Saturday; super snowy which is good because one of my worries is that it will be so nasty hot. Hopefully it will comfortable. Anyway the kids had a great time playing the woods. Syrena is always up for some nature time, but Tommy usually takes some coaxing and often some threats too. Here he is enjoying himself.... And here he is "playing" with sister....

Here's a cute little guy that Eric spotted:


My amazing Aunt Missy then went home and with my cousin Sasha's help made ALL of my bridal shower invitations:


They are so cute! The paper is like wall paper and then the thing the note is attached to is like cork board, really awesome ideas.





On Sunday we also went to Tanner park and took the dogs for a walk. A couple of years ago Nanuk would have been running all over the place, but this time it was all he could do to keep up. He is definitely struggling with his hindquarters, sad to see. I know not exercising him at all is also bad for him so I don't want to just not take him out, plus he LOVES to swim and that trail is the only one I know of with the water so close to where you park. If anyone knows of a place that dogs can swim in and it's super easy to get to, I'd love to know so my big guy can still get lots of swimming in this summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment