Thursday, July 9, 2009

1 More Day ......

I can't believe it, just one more day and then it's my wedding day - it's amazing, I am so excited. I have been soooo busy (of course) that I haven't been able to blog at all. It's been kind of nice because otherwise all these days I've waited would be pure torture. We are starting to get everything in place, we just have a few more things to think about. The last big thing is that I still need to get my bridesmaids' gifts... I left my camera at work for like 2 weeks so I haven't taken any new pictures in forever. Last weekend we had a great 4th of July and I didn't get a single pic. I took the kids to go see the new Ice Age movie in 3D, Eric got off pretty lucky and went to see the new Transformers with all the adults, next year though I am making him take them kids.... Then we went to eat at Sweet Tomatoes, then to the Sandy parade with my family and Eric's brother Andy and his kids. The day before we went to Ashlee's pool and the kids were swimming when, after about an hour, Tommy LOUDLY announced, "The chlorine in this pool will get rid of all my lice." I negated him saying, "You don't have lice!" "Yes I do" he retorted. I continued arguing with him and just to prove it I began to look through his hair... well, he was right. I was so embarrassed! I told Rena to get out of the pool, we had to go. So we quickly dressed and were off to pick up lice treatment. I called Eric to tell him about our latest tragedy and to have him begin the arduous complete clensing of the house. "Okay, but can you pick up some carpet cleaner too because Nanuk just had diarrhea all over our room." came the reply... there were a multitude of swear words that came to my mind then. When I got home, I saw (and smelled) that Eric was not exaggerating at all - it was everywhere. All down the sides of my dressers, leaking into the drawers - the whole weekend was nothing but laundry. Like I have time for all this now! Anyway, I also went to Wendover with my girls (Ashlee, Secelia, Sasha and Ally for my bachelorette party, it was awesome)... before I left, I got this pic of my Foosa relaxing on the bed: We took a quick pit stop at the salt flats:










The room advertised "In room hot tub" here it is in all its glory; we couldn't quit laughing about how we were in a big bathtub together...


Our lawn mower suffered some damage so Eric purchased a new one:





I guess he was just born in the wrong era...


While Eric was off at his "Bachelor Party" with my friend Nic, the kids and I were treated to this beautiful rainbow:








Well, I am off now. Expecting a crazy busy day tomorrow and Saturday - can't wait to post all those pics though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment