Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our Amazing Wedding! :)

It was a blur of a day... here is Syrena before the craziness really began, look how sweet and cute she is!

Eric pre-wedding. We were waiting for all of the wedding party to arrive, so Eric got to mill around and talk to everyone.


My Ashlies putting the butterflies under the table:







Finally, things are getting started! Eric is "smudging" the ceremony circle. Smudge is used by the Native Americans to cleanse an area/people of evil spirits. No, neither one of is Native American, but Eric really likes the culture so we incorporated a bit of it in the ceremony.






First out is Jacob and Cassie, Eric's neice and nephew.

Then comes his mom and dad, Camille and Randy.




My mommy...


My precious little childrens!!!! They each brought out a ring and put it on the table.



Here is Soiyor, my sister, and Jude - my brother.



Eric's brother Andy and his niece Katie

All my pretty little bridesmaids all in a row, starting at the left: Soiyor, Ashlee B., Ashley F., Katie, Jackie, Sasha.


Here comes the bride! I was so excited, I couldn't wait to get out there. It's interesting to look at these pictures now because from this moment forward, Eric was the only person there (as fas as I was concerned).


My sweet sister holding my train so it doesn't get all dirty.

Here's my dad putting my hand in Eric's.








Our vows, they were cute. I did vow to bake him pies, so I guess I'm going to have to learn how to do that.










We are releasing the butterflies... another Native American thing. There is a legend that says if you want a wish to come true, whisper it to a butterfly and they will fly up to the heavens and tell your wish to the Great Spirit. So we had the kids come up and whisper their wishes and let them go.





We are husband and wife!!!!





My mom and dad.

Bridesmaids....




Here we arem, all gathering for pictures. I was so caught up in the moment, I didn't ever get a picture with just Eric and I and the kids :(

Me and the bridesmaids.

Eric and the groomsmen; from the left: Jesse, Jude, Eric, Pat and Andy





Everyone!!



Our super nice wedding cake:






I insisted that we do it nicely, I know everyone likes to shove it in their spouse's face, but I didn't want to get dirty... or dirtier.












Toast time!



I don't know what this face was all about.

Jon (my sister's boyfriend), Secelia, and my daddy.

My daddy!





Ally :)


Dave










I love these girls.










Bill and Ally










The garter....


Here's my dad putting it on.




And Eric taking it off, I didn't post the super risque one.








Here's all the unmarried girls gathering to catch the bouquet.







Our first dance.



Signing the license!!!!














The girls had decorated the car...



































The whole day was so wonderful and perfect, I'm still in awe that it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment