Friday, January 21, 2011

Introducing Tommy, the actor:

Yesterday morning Tommy informs me he has a play at school.. fortunatley we've hit a dry spell at work and at a drop of the hat I was still able to make the performance. The little turkey didn't tell which part he had so I kept scanning all the little faces trying to find him and I just couldn't until the part where they said, "the pioneers kept going until Brigham Young said" and suddenly the cutest little voice you ever heard pipes up and says "THIS IS THE PLACE!" No wonder I couldn't find him, he had a big old grey beard on his face. Here was his part in the play, he was handing out books to the kids (it was a play about Utah's history), between my World's Crappiest Camera and the little outfit he had on, he's hard to pick out in this picture. He's standing up in front of the temple.

Here's a better pic of my bearded little man:

And... drum roll please... here's the world's cutest Brigham Young. You may have to sit down for this picture:





I never loved Brigham Young so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment