Monday, January 3, 2011

Trip to Arizona

In December we took a little trip to Arizona... my boss gets season tickets to the Cardinals games and when we found out they'd be playing the Broncos, he offered to give those tickets to me. Of course, at the time (way back in August), I was totally excited about it and couldn't wait. Well, as their season has gone on (we've ended it at 4-12) and as our lives/finances have progressed, I was not as excited about going when the time came. The good thing about was that I got to see my Grandparents!! I haven't seen them since August and prior to that it had been a couple of years. I got to see their super nice house in Littlefield/Scenic and we drove up and saw the house they have for my mom - which is also way super nice.


One thing I will say for the University of Phoenix stadium; it was really really easy to get to, no crying whatsoever, and we had a parking pass so that part was really really easy too.

We had incredible seats again; we are getting so spoiled!! How's it going to be when we have to sit like normal people up in the nosebleeds at our next NFL game?






We drove for two days to see the Broncos get their butts absolutely kicked... we left after the 3rd quarter. There is always next season :(


No comments:

Post a Comment