Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mark Your Calendars for July 11, 2009!!!!

Yes!! That's right!!! We've done it - set a date for the wedding. I was bored at work yesterday so I looked up The Spruces campsite up Big Cottonwood Canyon. Miss Ashlee mentioned to me after her camping trip up there that she saw a wedding going on. So Eric and I drove up after work, and with some advice from the extremely helpful and friendly camp hosts, we found our spot (this picture is not it, I couldn't find a picture of our spot so it's just a one I found of the campground...)! I was so elated, Eric was ... happy for me ... It just felt so awesome.


So we looked at the calendar and the first date we picked, June 27th, was already reserved. This was the next weeked that would work and it was open so I nabbed it. I am happy that we have so much time to get everything planned and put together and make decisions (something that neither one of us is any good at), but I am also thinking it's such a long long time away.

This last weekend we took Tommy to Hollywood Connection and went miniature golfing, seems to be his latest obsession. Saturday we went up to the U of U and got Eric registered for a class, it will be Monday nights and though it wasn't his first pick, it was a good fit and I think he'll enjoy it. Then we picked up season tickets to the U football team and then we biked ALL THE WAY HOME.... good workout, but I was so tired! Sunday was a super boring day full of cleaning and minor yard work.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I am looking forward to having the families over, hope all can make it. I wanted the back yard to be in much better shape - the gazebo all cleaned out and all the damn pine needles raked up as well as the waterfall and stereo system going. I am taking Syrena "Back to School" shopping tonight so I don't think I'll have it all done. We will be able to get the waterfall cleaned and going, but it may stop there.

P.S. Eric surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers at work yesterday, it was so sweet! He also brought me a John Elway figure which I have proudly added to my mounting Broncos desk collection. He is so good to me!

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete