Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Tenth Birthday, Syrena!!!

I can't beleive it... my little tiny baby girl is 10 today. I remember when I had her at the hospital and she looked so huge to have fit into my tummy (which is now more than accomodating)... a whopping 5 pounds 2 ounces. I have had so much fun with her! It's crazy to think that 10 years have passed. Last night I took her last picture as a 9 year old....




and this morning I took her first picture as a 10 year old.



To look at them you may not see much of a difference, but what a big one there is. She is such an amazingly talented and smart young lady, I am excited (and of course a bit nervous) to see what lays ahead. I love you so much dear Syrena! I will always love you and be here for you, whenever you need me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment