Monday, September 29, 2008

Camping and Circus

Once again, I have to report I had a fabulous weekend. Friday night I went camping with the Ashlee department; Ashlee Bradford and Ashley Fife and the men. I started the night out in usual Mickie style, that is, by forgetting to bring the S'mores stuff. After we got the tents put up (with Sand dune of course...), me and the girls went all the way back down the canyon to buy some stuff from the 7-11. After returning to the camp, we realized that we weren't going to have enough wood either (it was so cold!) so Eric and Chris went back down to same 7-11 to get wood. Then we were set for the night. It was so nice to get that one camping trip in, I can't believe summer is over. There were so many other things we wanted to do, we will definitely need to plan better next year.




I have never claimed to be photogenic, and I think the following pictures -including this one- are futher proof that I am not.... Ashlee B in the middle, Ashley F on the right....





My Ashlies....




Saturday Eric and I picked up our new laptop from PC Laptops.... once again, I have a sneaking suspicion that we paid too much. But now Eric can get his papers done for school without having to be gone for hours and hours. Then we were off to the U of U game, they played Weber State and it was a nice safe blow-out, but not as much as Eric was hoping for.



Further evidence... need I say more? The truly sad thing is is that out of the 5+ pictures I took, this one is actually the best.


Sunday we went to the Circus with Ashlee (B) and Jake. It was fun, except it seemed like they way over did it with the clowns... I don't remember them being so obnoxious last time I went. I would have loved to have taken the kids, they had sweet tiger tricks that Rena would have loved and Tommy would have gotten a kick out of the clowns.







The horses were, of course, my favorite but I didn't get a single decent picture! They were all blurry.


Eric got us tickets in the suite so for the first half of the show I was watching the Broncos game... would have been a better idea to watch the circus because they got their butts kicked by the Chiefs, who they were supposed to just stomp. It was a real let down. Eric's Bears won though, so that was nice. Now the Broncos are at 3-1 and the Bears are 2-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment