Monday, December 8, 2008

Bleh

I have been trying to get into the Christmas spirit, but this year I am finding it somewhat difficult. On Friday night we went Christmas shopping with Eric's mom and wow, is that a task never to be taken lightly.... On Saturday morning Eric and I woke up to this:


Apparently one of the cats, or more likely two of the cats had a hayday in the Christmas tree and knocked it over. Very naughty....

Then we were off to the big family Christmas party, it was awesome to see everyone there - it was a huge turnout for our end of the family, plus I got to have the kids long enough to seriously sugar them up before turning them back over to Ben. Eric and I spent the rest of the night shopping.

Sunday was football, neither of our teams were televised but they both won! I also went and saw Twilight with Ashlee... it was....well hopefully they do better with the second one.

On Saturday when I got home I had some nasty mail waiting for me, a jury duty summons for next week (yuck) and a bill from my dentist for nearly $1300 that said if I don't give them the money in 10 days they're sending me to collections.... (super yuck). So everyone needs to be sending me good energy to win the $960 from the radio station, I keep trying everyday....

No comments:

Post a Comment