Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Getting Closer....

Holy crap, Christmas is closing in at a record pace... at times it's snail pace and other times it's way too fast. For the weeked we were going to go to the Temple and see the lights, but the kids ended up not wanting to go, and I was okay with that. It's too cold out there!

Saturday we took the kids to the mall and let them pick up presents for eachother and for each parent. Tommy is sooooo excited to give Eric's present to him this year -it's so cute. I don't think that Eric reads this, but on the off chance that he does I'll have to reveal it after Christmas.

I got this pic of my adorable and precious angel Foosa camping out in the sink:
The news kept going on and on about how big the moon was on Friday, that it was the biggest since 1993... it looked like a normal moon to me - cool and misty through the clouds though.

On Monday morning, I caught this beautiful sunrise on my way to work....


I am probably going to be doing the jury duty thing tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment