Monday, July 28, 2008

Just Another Busy Weekend....

We had yet another fun-filled weekend... Friday night we did the 24th of July celebration at Eric's mom's house again. This time Eric and I put together our own fireworks display using the "Magic Whips" (I called them crackle whips in an earlier blog, they are actually Magic Whips) and we helped the kids too, it was fun and I can't wait til next year to do it bigger and better. Saturday we went down to Manti and got the make shift sprinkler system going, I think it should work out pretty well. When we got down there the lawn looked so much better, the neighbor had taken pity on us and started watering our very thirsty lawn. I am glad she won't have to do it any more though. Sunday we had a BBQ at my dad's and I got to see lots of my family that I don't normally get to see. The weekend felt weird though because we always end it at Eric's mom's for Sunday dinner so it didn't feel like it was really over. Weekends always go quickly, but this one seriously flew by. Eric and I ended the night by driving through East Canyon after we dropped off the kids trying to scout out a good wedding spot. We didn't find one, but it really felt nice to try... and we discovered that if you go up to the East Canyon Resort after 5 pm on Sunday you can play on their mini-golf course for free if you bring your own putter and ball. We also watched a couple of episodes of South Park, I am so very proud of us because we nearly have a complete set; we have seasons 1-5, 8 and 10 so we only need 4 seasons (probably 5 by the time we get the other ones).

ITS announced this morning that they are moving the Title Plant but not me. I am happy that I am not moving because I like to bike to work and I can't bike to our Draper location (unless I leave like an hour and a half early), but I am super bummed that they are taking my Ashlies away. I guess I'm not real big on change in general, but bad change is extra nasty. Hopefully it's not permanent though, that's what we keep hearing...

1 comment:

  1. you don't have any comments...and you should...so i'm the first to leave one!!!

    ps. i will miss you. this sucks....

    ReplyDelete