Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween this year... we went to Eric's brother's neighborhood to Trick-or-Treat, but there weren't many people home or giving out candy so we went to the neighborhood across the street from my dad's. It was a bit of a drive, but I think it was worth it. It is an awesome neighborhood, almost everyone is home and giving out candy. Andy (Eric's brother) didn't seem to thrilled about it. Afterward we went to Ashley's party... It was a way long drive and Tommy fell asleep.


Here is Syrena taking a quick sneak in her candy bag on the way there.


Ashley and I at the party. Too bad I didn't think to have Eric take a picture of me in full costume, it was cute.


On Saturday Eric and I raked leaves and did other yard work. Here we are burying Nanuk in the leaves. We tried to do it to Peanut, but she wouldn't have it, she just kept taking off. I guess that's one benefit to a lazy dog, you can make them pose for funny pictures.















I love this picture, he looks so sad. He's like "Someone, please help me! They just won't stop, enough is enough!"
I got some awesome news. ITS hired my Ashlee back!!!! She starts again tomorrow, I am so excited and happy. Yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment