Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Heaven and Hell?! They're One and the Same....

Oh yeah, that's one of Eric's favorite GWAR lyrics. There are so many classics to choose from... anyway, so last night Eric, Katie (his niece) and I went to see GWAR. This is around my 14th GWAR show now, and I love them more and more each time. Here are a couple of "before" pictures....





They had Sleazy P. Martini back this time, he's supposed to be GWAR's shady manager. It was cool because the last time he was with the band was the show before I started going. There was a song that has him in it, Slaughterama, that I've never seen live before because he wasn't there. They killed a hippy (How do you hide money from Hippy? Put it under the soap!), an "art fag" and a Nazi Skinhead. Very cool. They also did Rock and Roll Never Felt So Good, which is another song I'd never seen live. Always been one of my all time favorites and I had given up on ever seeing them play it, it was awesome when they busted that out. I'd like to share some of the lyrics with you, but then I'd have to rate my blog with "Adults Only" content... Here's a picture of Sleazy.

The whole band, Oderus Urungus (lead singer, my favorite over all character); Ballsac the Jaws of Death (lead guitar, my favorite costume), Beefcake the Mighty (bass player), Flattus Maximus (rhythm guitar), and Jizmak Da Gusha (drums).
Here is Balsac the Jaws of Death, I love this guy's costume so much.
Eric and Katie after the show... I was disappointed because usually you are so soaked with "blood" after the show you can literally wring your shirt out and have it dripping out. This time they didn't kill as many people and we were only slightly damaged.














Until next time... I love you GWAR!!!! Keep killing!

No comments:

Post a Comment