Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just a Quickie

I have been naughty about blogging again, I've been so busy at work lately. This last weekend was super fun, I had Ashlee and my sister over (Eric's friend Eric - yes you read that right- was there too, but I didn't spend as much time with him because he got there early when I was still getting ready and left early...) and we had a blast. I didn't remember to take a single picture though... Sunday Eric and I spent laying around almost all day, but then I forced him to go shoe shopping with me, which he always enjoys. I got a couple of pairs of clearance shoes from DSW, it was exciting for me. Monday we took a long walk at the Jordan River Parkway with the dogs and in usual form, Nanuk was barely moving by the end of it. He's getting so lazy!!! Last night we had the kids and went to Stoneground for dinner to celebrate my sister's birthday -
Syrena was really good up until the end but mister Tommy was pretty much out of control the entire evening. He totally made up for it this morning though because when I was helping him wash his hair, he said, "Momma, you are not a fake mom.... I know because of your sweet voice." He has this funny way of phrasing things, completely different from how most people would do it, but he still gets his meaning across and to me it sounds more honest, more thought out. It was so sweet though, it totally melted my heart. Tonight I am off on a mad dash for "Back to School Night" then the Nine Inch Nails concert. I will try to take some pics of us before we head out, but there is no way I am trying to drag my camera into the concert, should be rowdy.

1 comment:

  1. we should have parties more often...



    ps. you are such a smart ass ;)

    ReplyDelete