Monday, September 22, 2008

Snakes, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

We had such a super fun weekend! I didn't have to cook dinner a single time, which is a win for everyone. On Friday night we went to Eric's brother's Pat's house for a birthday party, then on Saturday night we went to the other brother's, Andy's, house for another birthday party. September is a super busy birthday month for those guys. I also took the kids to the Reptile Expo on Saturday and it was so fun! The kids got to hold snakes and Tommy even braved a scorpion.






They had all kinds of creatures there, even Black Widows for sale but I have no idea why you'd want to buy one.

Sunday was football/cleaning day like usual and I'm happy to report that once again my Broncos eeked out another victory, this time against the Saints. I've had it with these nail biters though, they better give me a nice safe blow-out win next week against the Chiefs. Eric's Bears came away with another near win, sad for him :(

Then we went to Eric's mom's for dinner and after stuffing myself silly for the third night in a row, we went home and I attempted to digest all night long.

I have decided that we need a new computer and I have begun shopping for one. I just can't take the continuing dramatic saga of our perpetually broken machine. It seems like it's always not working properly and now we can't use it for anything except playing solitaire pretty much; which, to say the least, is difficult for Eric since he needs to write papers for his class. I don't know when we will buy a new one, probably not 'til after Christmas, but we will get one. Who knows, with this giant leap towards today's technology, maybe we'll even get the internet....

No comments:

Post a Comment