Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashlee

Miss Ashlee celebrated her birthday with us on Saturday and the whole family was lucky enough to be invited. We went to Pizza Factory and Fat Cats Bowling. Tommy made little best friends with Ashlee's boyfriend, Jake, it was so cute! I have been really good lately about remembering my camera, but I forgot that night. Fortunately, Ashlee remembered hers so when she has the time (which, right now, is quite a joke) I'll have her email some over and I'll get them posted.

I think Ashlee is just my good luck charm, because my first game I bowled a 128 and my second game I had a 121 (those are amazing scores for me).

Sunday we got a bunch of the Save the Dates out, but I know there are many more to go. We haven't even gotten to Eric's extended family nor mine on my dad's side. I get the feeling I will be buying more of the cards.

I have been super busy at work... I think that will be the case for awhile until I get the hang of what I'm doing. I've learned probably about half of what I need so I'm pretty inept and slow still. Poor Ash has been swamped in recording, end of the month and all. I feel bad that she took over at such a busy time, I keep telling her it's not always so bad... I just hope it mellows out soon or she's going to quit on me.

This morning I popped up at 3:45 and could not go back to sleep! I layed there until 4:20 then I called Eric and talked to him for awhile. I finally gave up and got up at like 5:45 and made a Starbucks stop on my way in. I am already starting to feel tired so let's see how this day goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment