Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Movies from Tommy's Perspective

I know I already posted today, but wanted to get this latest Tommyism down. He's been OBSESSING lately about getting a camcorder (he was disappointed when Santa didn't bring one this year). He has been going on about this for about a month now so every time I talk to him on the phone or when I have him, he is telling me about his new ideas for what kind of movies he's going to make. The other night he told me that he was going to make mostly PG-13 movies and that I needed to warn Eric that there will be violence and some languages.... he went on to say he wasn't sure which language though; probably Spanish. Made me laugh because when he sees those ratings and they say "Rated PG-13 for some violence and language" he doesn't realize that's swearing, he thinks it's literally language.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god! He's so fucking cute. Oh sorry, I guess this a pg-13 rated comment... or is it? I don't know any spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one sweet fuckin' comment, made me literally LOL

    ReplyDelete