Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tommy's Theater Book

As I mentioned in an earlier blog, Tommy is obsessing about making movies. He made us a "Theater Book" full of all of his movie ideas. This thing is 53 pages long... most of them are War Heroes and the sequels...15 of them and Animals 101 and the 18 sequels for that one. Here is the front cover:



"Revenge of the Evil"


"Reprise of Darkness"


Ticket to Revenge of the Evil, premiers the day where I see you.



Mom, Eric Animals 101 is PG-13 for mild injuries, bloody violence and swearing (someone must have told him about languages). Each episode is 2 hours 15 minutes.





Mom, Eric War Heroes is PG-13 for mild blood (and then an illustration of blood), swearing and for strong violence. 2 hours 15 minutes. I love the guys fighting at the bottom.





Devastating week.




A Big Day at the Mountains.




The Biggest War on the Planet.


War Heroes 11
Destroying Treasure
Villians (steal- he forgot a word) things like treasures but heroes will put them back.
There are many many more, like I said, 53 pages of them. I will keep this book always, I hope he gets to make each and every one of his movies!
In other news, I was given a promotion at work. I will be an Escrow Assistant. It does mean more money (although I have no idea how much), but TONS more pressure and responsibility. I will be on the phone all freakin' day (you all know how much I love the phone) and have people yelling at me. Not to mention I know nothing about Escrow so it will be tons of learning. They will be training me for two months! Two months! All I know is that it must really be a lot to take two months to learn. I am so ready to move on from the Recorder position though and this is my opportunity. It's really cool that the company is giving me this chance because it would be much easier for them to hire someone with Escrow experience and just train them on our computer system. The pluses: I get to work with Brian (good looking and a sweetheart), I get to be on the warm side of the office, I will probably get my own office and a pay raise.... the minuses: phone all day long, people mad at me (which I don't deal well with), tons to learn, and lots of pressure. I'm excited though... However, I will not have time to sit on the computer blogging all day like I do now; but maybe I can afford the Internet at home! Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment