Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

This year for New Year's the plan was we were going to Eric's work (he had to work...) to watch the fireworks for First Night from the 6th floor. However, Peanut felt this whole event was over rated and would much rather spend the night running around and making me try to find her. Little shit. I finally found her but the time I made to the ESA (Eric had long since left for work so as not to be late), the fireworks were already going. It wasn't too late to share a midnight kiss with the one I love though....



Last night we watched "It's a Wonderful Life" and you know what? It really is a wonderful life. I am looking forward to a new year... I know many terrific things lie ahead; the wedding for one. My New Year's resolutions: Cut back on spending, I really do spend much too much and be nice to myself. I say all kinds of horrendous things to myself and it's doing no one any good, least of all me. Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment