Thursday, January 8, 2009

Payback

So to thank Eric for coming to my rescue, I planned out dinner, dessert and an activity. Every night I come home and go "What should we have for dinner." He just woke up and doesn't care anyway so after arduous searching, I'll come up with some ideas and he'll grudgingly pick one. I thought it would be nice to just decide and make it for him this time. So I got stuff for really nice turkey and avocado sandwiches (got some Jennie-O sun dried tomato turkey from the deli) and fresh pineapple. Then I got him a big piece of cheesecake. We always talk about "sideways 8" because that's the sign for infinity (which is how long our love will last) so I took the number 8 candle we have from Tommy's birthday, flipped it sideways and sang, "My infinite love to you..." Cheesy, but it was fun...

Then we watched the movie that Santa brought him, "The Man with the Screaming Brain." A Bruce Campbell movie, Eric's all time favorite actor. It was... better than I thought it would be.



Here's to love!




No comments:

Post a Comment