Friday, January 23, 2009

Save the Date

We finally went and got our pictures done on Saturday for our "Save the Date"cards; hopefully everyone gets the humor in being in front of the 7-11, otherwise it's kind of ghetto. We drove around forever trying to find a Sev with a low sign, but couldn't find one (of course, now I've seen one since then); so we settled for this. My dad kept trying to get us to sit down and pose in front of the gas pumps, but there was no talking me into that.

This whole week I have been slammed busy and then yesterday I finally got to start training... after more than 8 hours, the only thing I really learned was how to FedEx.... yeah..... so I'm hoping today sits a little better with me 'cause now I'm really only getting a week before they are wanting to turn me loose.

Tommy is working on another book, he just finished Star Wars Cookbook 3 and now he's on to number 4. He also wants to do a cookbooks for Jurassic Park, Kung Fu Panda, Indiana Jones and I think there were a couple others as well.

Syrena is doing well, for the past few days her hormones have been on the low down and I've been enjoying her sweet side again. Lovin' it!

Eric is back in school and so far so good. His last class wasn't really up his alley and this one is, so he's excited about that. I can't wait until he finally is able to get that degree and start working in the field he so strongly desires to be in.

Well I got here early to help Ashlee out so I guess I'd better stop goofing around and get to work

No comments:

Post a Comment